Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: MikeyB Where are you?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MikeyB,

    I thought you would post some pictures or had something interesting to ask for tell us.

    Hope yourEX isn't raging on.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ex sounds chemically unbalanced. Mikey B, perhaps you should videotape some of her "loudness". It might help her see she needs to tone it down.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way, if these posts are too close to home, I'll delete them per your request.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, not too close to home at all, thanks for your concern, both of you...I've been so busy the last few weeks...I was trying (successfully!) to enroll my daughter into a private religious high school, so her environment is much better than it was in the public schools..that, plus my computer temporarily died on me has left me little time to post...i am sorry...I am getting a website up and running in the next few days, then I can post pictures on this website using my website as a base! I'm also going to move my computer in to the living room so I can get online a lot more often than i can now..

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ditto, where is Mikey B?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •